Dream: The Sun Turned Black

My interest in the meaning of APOCALYPSE began in the year 2000. Some feared the turn-of-the-millenium and what it might bring into the world. Would there be a digital meltdown as a result of the Y2K syndrome? There seemed to be something in the air that resonated with the 2,000 years that had passed since the birth of Christ. 2,000 years is approximately the length of time it has taken for the sun to pass through the constellation of Pisces as marked by the Spring Equinox. Many, such as the psychologist Carl Jung, have noted the correspondance between the sign of the Spring Equinox with the symbol of Christ: THE FISH. Prior to this time, the Spring Equinox had passed through Aries. It is currently heading into Aquarius, which is also known as "The Water Bearer." As the globe heats up and the glaciers melt with unprecedented haste, one can feel the footsteps of Aquarius drawing near.

What drew my attention to the apocalypse was a very clear dream that I had experienced one night. It was a time, midway through life, when I was experiencing a particularly dark phase. The Bay Area of California was a frenzy of activity, creativity, and fountains of new wealth. I didn't know it at the time, but the technology industry was heading for a burst. It wasn't just a bubble that that had popped, but an entire atmosphere that vanished from a newly formed planet that had begun to drip wax by going Hollywood.

In the dream, I was facing west from the Bay Area towards the inky blue of the Pacific Ocean. At first, it appeared to be night. The dark sky had an ultraviolet hue to it. I noticed a circle in the sky that was a black hole -- far blacker than the surrounding night. It was 45-degrees up from the horizon, north by northwest. I had the realization that this is where the sun should have been. And, in fact, it should have been daylight; but the sun was blacker than soot dredged up from a coal mine. The place where it should have been was absent -- a hole in the sky representing the negation of everything. Then I noticed that the stars fell towards the western horizon. It created a dizzying effect waking me from my night vision. I had the sense that the crust itself had shifted towards the west giving the impression that stars were falling.

Not long after having the dream, I happened upon a passage from the Book of Revelation that described the image in my dream:
___
Revelation 6:12-14: "There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig-tree when shaken by a strong wind. The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place."
___
Video: Black Hole
___
Zohar: "...and a flame of black fire will hang in the Heaven for sixty days, and there shall be wars toward the north in which 2 kings shall perish. "
___
Timeas, Plato: "There occurred portentious earthquakes and floods, and one grevious day and night befell them, when the whole body of [Greek] warriors was swallowed up by the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner was swallowed up by the sea and vanished..."
___
Video: Signs of the End Times
___


Joel 2:28-32, And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned to darkness; and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come.

Joel 3:15, The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

Isaiah 13:9-11, Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy sinners thereof out of it. For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

Isaiah 13:13, Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

2 Peter 3:10, But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Acts 2:16, But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophecy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: and on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: and I will show wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: the sun shall be turned into darkenss, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: and it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

No comments: